• Waking up next to my love, every single day. Most of our relationship has been long-distance, so I’m used to sleeping alone. Being with him is beyond-words-incredible.
• Correspondence courses. I’m in Poinciana, Florida, and working on a course through University of Toronto. How cool is that?!
• Disney World. Kamen’s mom took us a couple of days ago + it was such fun!
• Parents who care. My mom and dad have both been emailing me, asking how I am. I feel loved, knowing they’re thinking of me, especially while I’m away.
• Having fun with American lingo. “Candy bar”. “Swimsuit”. “Restroom”. As a linguaphile, I love picking these out of conversation and trying them for myself (but I still say “chocolate bar” instead of “candy bar”!).
Big or small, what made you smile this week?