Try following Geneen Roth’s “Basic Rules To Eat By”:
1. Eat when you are hungry.
2. Eat sitting down in a calm environment.
3. Eat without distractions.
4. Eat what your body wants.
5. Eat until you’re satisfied.
6. Eat in full view of others.
7. Eat with enjoyment.
Geneen emphasizes pleasure and mindfulness, both essential to a healthy figure and body image.
etched in tin is here to inspire you to embrace and love yourself, physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally. So I want to know: What’s the last thing you did to make yourself feel awesome about the way you look?
[NOTE: Photo belongs to me. Excerpt from Geneen Roth’s book inspires, but does not belong to me.]