Little things which made me smile:
* Laurel + Hardy films
* Homemade mac+cheese, shared with family
* Feeling well-hydrated
* Green, asymetrical t-shirt dress– I felt fierce wearing it :)
* Awakening early, when the rest of the world is asleep
* Swiss cheese + tomato panini
+ Awesome news for Toronto-based readers:
* Dlish Cupcakes recently opened on Queen Street. The little, welcoming shop smells of frosting, inviting you in. There are 16 different flavours on the menu, 9 offered daily, including dulce de leche, nutella, a lightly spiced cinnamon and (my favourite) red velvet. Dlish is definitely worth a visit next time you’re at West Queen West.
* This weekend is the Toronto Travel Show. Looks like it will be a fun, informative event, so check it out if you get the chance. I will be, and next week I’ll tell you all about it.
What things did you love this Thursday?